Skip to content
- The Model MGT Gate Safety Edge Transmitter is for adding fully supervised obstacle sensing for motorized gates, doors or barrier arms in a Linear access control system. The transmitter mounts directly on the gate, door, or barrier and wires to a standard exterior safety edge sensor (for full featured compatibility, a Miller gate edge sensor with an optional .
- Safety edge transmitter
- Signals access controller for stop or reverse when safety edge activates
- No cables or coiled wires
- Mounting hardware (4 screws) supplied
- Visor clip included
- Power: Two 2450 batteries
- RF Frequency: 318 MHz
- Codes: 1,000,000+ (MegaCode format)
- Dimensions: 4.28″ W x 2.875″ H x 2.25″ D
- Compatible with AM3Plus, AE1000Plus, AE2000Plus, AE-500, RE-1, RE-2, AP-5, APeX Controller equipped gate operators, and MegaCode receivers.