The Model 302850 2-Channel, 12-24V, Gate Receiver is designed for use in gate operator applications. An 11-inch wire whip antenna is included for local reception. The whip antenna connects to the receiver’s Type-F antenna connector. Also included is 3-feet of coax cable and a bulkhead connector for remotely mounting the whip antenna in installations where the receiver is mounted inside a shielded metal enclosure, such as a gate operator housing. An external Model 106603 Remote Whip Antenna can also be used with this receiver.
- Operates on 12-24 volts AC or DC power
- Two channels
- Whip antenna
- 3-foot antenna coax and bulkhead connector
- Codes: 512 (set by dip switches)
- RF frequency: 300 MHz or 310 MHz (jumper selectable)
- Dimensions: 3.625″ W x 5.25″ H x 1.5″ D